Rabu, 02 Maret 2011

Holly's back! Pregnant Willoughby returns to This Morning after emergency hospital dash

By Sarah Bull


I'm back! Holly Willoughby returned to This Morning today after an emergency hospital dash at the weekend where she was diagnosed with anaemia


Holly Willoughby has returned to work today after an emergency hospital dash at the weekend.

The 30-year-old presenter, who is expecting her second child with husband Dan Baldwin, told This Morning co-host Phillip Schofield today that she is feeling 'better' after she was found to be anaemic and advised to rest by doctors.

Holly, who missed Sunday night's Dancing On Ice and Monday's This Morning, added: 'It's lovely to be back, it feels like I've been away forever.'


Phillip replied: 'Welcome back its very very lovely to have you beside me once more.'
Phoning into the show yesterday morning, Holly had explained why she had gone to hospital in the first place.


She said: 'I just felt really unwell on Saturday so I went to the hospital to have some checks done and I'd managed to make myself quite anaemic I think... and I think the headaches were because of that.

'They gave me things to take which have eased the pain a bit but also made me quite sleepy, so it was just one of those things really and another thing that comes with being pregnant.'

Holly also admitted the tablets had meant she slept through the Dancing On Ice results show on Sunday night, adding: 'It was really weird waking up Monday morning going "I don't know who went out"... it was very odd.'

Later in the programme, Phillip enlisted the help of guest Rupert Penry-Jones, of whom Holly is a huge fan, to cheer up the expectant mother.

After being prompted by Phillip, Rupert said: 'Holly, I'm absolutely gutted you're not here - I wish I'd met you today.

'I did meet you once at the Brits and I remember saying hello, so hello again, and maybe next time you'll be here...'

Holly also told Phillip she was hoping to make a return to This Morning tomorrow.

Holly is expecting her second child in May and revealed she was expecting a girl on This Morning last month.

The couple's son, Harry, will be two in May.

Expecting: Holly is pregnant with her second child with husband Dan Baldwin


Source:dailymail


EmoticonEmoticon