Minggu, 20 Februari 2011

For a Friend from the Past

I know I’m not perfect. I can’t cater to your every whims and needs. I don’t take the education in a university with the same roof as yours. Our majors have no commonalities. And so I believe our chosen career path and future will be different.


But do know that I always care about you.

I send you birthday greeting on your special day. I send you SMS to know your condition and reconnect our friendship that has almost been reduced to nothing after graduating from Senior High School. I check your blog, your social media account, and every single account that I know you have once in a week, just to recognize my chance in asking about your day.

But never once you reply it. Never once you update it.
Is it you who are too introvert or is it just me who is too curious?

Don’t ever bother to reply this, because I know you don’t even read it.


EmoticonEmoticon