Minggu, 20 Februari 2011

My Tumblr and Twitter Account

Wanna know why I seem to disappear from this blog on this beginning of the year?

Wanna know more about me?

I hereby proudly introduce two social media accounts that have led me away from blogspot: Tumblr and Twitter. Tumblr, because I'm now obsessed with its whole 'reblog' and like concept, and Twitter because it's quick and my friends practically live there.

If you have time, please visit my Tumblr account: rikuwa.tumblr.com
And check my Twitter account or better, follow it: twitter.com/rikuwa

Thanks a bunch! :)

P.S: For you who're still confused about the origin of my accounts name, rikuwa, here I want to emphasize that it's not derived from any Japanese vocabularies. It's an anagram or a union of two alphabets from each syllable of my original name: RIska KUsuma WArdhani. Quite simple, huh? Who didn't see it coming?


EmoticonEmoticon