Minggu, 12 Februari 2012

Hellish Course Registration

 Dear Academic Team of My Uni,

Is it a personal mission of yours to make every course registration attempt miserable? I've been coping with your inconsistency for roughly two years and I'll be extremely pissed off if you still have the guts to make the situation difficult. The only course that I want to take is thesis; let me take the course and I'll be out of your way! Same condition applies to my fellow seniors who haven't finished their thesis or taken the thesis credits. Your lack of action makes me think that you don't want any of us to graduate peacefully.

Several of us (seniors) had tried to contact your PIC directly, but what did he say? "We try to prioritize the students who haven't taken the thesis credits first. Students who have taken the thesis course on the last semester can only register on later date. Don't worry, there's no quota for thesis."



HELLO?? I HAVEN'T TAKEN THE THESIS CREDITS YET I CAN'T FIND THE THESIS OPTION IN MY PORTAL. INSTEAD OF LYING TO SAVE YOUR HIDE WHY DON'T YOU JUST SAY SORRY AND FIX THE PORTAL ASAP?? YES, THERE'S NO QUOTA BUT WHAT IF THE OPTION STILL ISN'T AVAILABLE UNTIL THE END OF COURSE REGISTRATION TERM?? WILL YOU BEAR THE RESPONSIBILITY??

Sorry for the rant, I just want to get rid of this huge disappointment feeling.


EmoticonEmoticon