Minggu, 09 Oktober 2016

Ahok Apologizes About Al Maidah 51: No Intent to Harass Islam

Tags

Ahok Apologizes About Al Maidah 51: No Intent to Harass Islam
Jakarta - DKI incumbent candidate Governor Basuki Tjahaja Purnama (Ahok) apologized related speech calling surah Al Maidah verse 51 in the Thousand Islands in March 2016 ago. Ahok insists there is no intention of insulting Islam or the Koran.

"Definitely, I told all Muslims, or those who feel offended, I would like to apologize. No I mean insulting Islam or the Koran," said Ahok in Hall Kita Jakarta, Jl Medan Merdeka Selatan, Central Jakarta, Monday (10 / 10/2016).

Ahok insists he was not an anti-Islam. He also had no intention to harass passages from the Koran.

"You can see what kind of atmosphere video. TvOne and all of them are also on site anyway. Why baseball is TV that consider it an abuse? I'm also not anti-Islam. I'm from a small, you can also see, not willing to riya, school- Islamic schools we help, how many licenses, including KJP to madrasas, including us wake of the mosque, "said Ahok.

"You can see my actions, there was baseball want musuhin Islam? There was baseball want to harass the Koran?" he added.

To that end, Ahok hopes that statement ever dilontarkanya it is no longer 'rang'. He realized, the polemic over his statement that could disrupt the harmony of life of the nation.

"So I'm sorry for this noise, lest I think the comments should not be passed again, this would disturb the harmony of life of the nation," said Ahok.


"Though there is no intention whatsoever, the Thousand Islands was at that time none no offense. The intention was that time just wanted to show, in fact, I do not want people who have such an interpretation forced confused, can help why baseball choose me. So I quite understand this is a private matter, a personal interpretation and everyone has the same rights, "added Ahok.


EmoticonEmoticon