Selasa, 08 November 2011

Experimenting with Polyvore.com (1)

How I really wish to have these items in my cupboard. Yes, I'm a sucker of pink-green combination!

Descriptions

Outerwear: Puff Sleeves Rose Pink Trench Coat - $63 - romwe.com
Bottom: SANDRO Bottle Green Corduroy Pants - $225 - stylebop.com
Bag: Yves Saint Lauren Muse Oversized Leather Tote Bag - $1,980 - forzieri.com
Shoes: Skor Fest & Pumps - GBP279 - nelly.com
Accessories 1: Ganni Thin Wool Scarf - GBP94 - youheshe.com
Accessories 2: TOM FORD Lydia Havana Oversize Sunglasses - GBP275 - jades24.com

Credits to polyvore.com for making this mix and match attempt possible!

P.S.: I'm soooo not gonna buy these things for real. The total price even surpasses my allowance in a year!

P.P.S.: Not to mention I'm quite chubby, not sure the outerwear and the bottom are gonna fit :p


EmoticonEmoticon