Selasa, 19 Oktober 2010

October's Wishlist

Just a "small" list of things I want to do or get before October ends. Here they are:

  1. Get a company to approve my make-a-Balanced Scorecard-voluntary application. The first priority, get none and I'm sure I'll fail the Sales Management class. Goodbye 4,00 GPA!
  2. Get more money, don't care where it comes from as long as it's legal. Need it to: buy some wanted things (not really sure I need it, but well, desires win) like BB, external HDD, and some fashionable stuffs; set up a saving account for a better future; and pay some debts. What a list.
  3. Get a free ticket for attending The 7000 Miles Orchestra and Pesta Blogger 2010.
  4. Can attend Ranking 1 or any other quiz-themed variety shows. Just wanna test my luck and intelligence.
  5. Win some competitions that I wanna join this month.
  6. Get high TOEFL Score from a test that I will do in a week or so. Not sure for its credibility though, as it's an institutionalized test not an international one.
And that's all. Some of them are impossible, yes, but it's not a sin to dream or wish higher than your capability right? How about showing some care by praying that I'll get them? :D


EmoticonEmoticon